Alicia Cramer is a renowned mindset expert, an author, coach, consultant, and a serial entrepreneur. Having worked with hundreds of private clients for well over a decade - from startups to owners of multi-million-dollar companies, Alicia has an intimate understanding of the mindset pitfalls that affect entrepreneurs. Her clients include successful business professionals, executives, and entrepreneurs who are driven to take their personal and professional success to the next level.
Alicia Cramer is an internationally recognized Business Mindset Expert who specializes in helping business owners quickly shift their subconscious blocks, so they can create more money, success, and fulfillment. She has been referred to as the 'go-to hypnotherapist for entrepreneurs' and has helped thousands of clients and customers for over a decade to breakthrough self-imposed limitations and achieve their personal and professional goals.
Alicia Cramer is an internationally recognized business mindset expert and best-selling author who has been successfully helping high-achieving business owners break free from limiting beliefs, impostor syndrome, and other mindset obstacles for over a decade.
Topic/Show Title Options:
The Mindset to Succeed in Business
The Power to Create a Life of Confidence, Success, and Purpose
Master Your Mind to Master Your Life and Business
Break Free from Impostor Syndrome to Accelerate Your Business Growth
Hypnosis for Success
Mastering the Inner Game for Success In Business and Life
Potential Interview Questions and Talking Points:
- How does mindset (or beliefs) affect success in business?
- Why do so many businesses fail, even if they have a good product or service?
- Why is Impostor Syndrome such a common issue for business owners?
- How does visualization help with goal achievement?
- How can someone overcome fear or self-doubt?
- Where do our self-imposed limitations come from?
- How do we change the subconscious beliefs that are holding us back?
- Why do business owners self-sabotage in spite of knowledge, skills, and positive intentions?
- How can we identify the subconscious beliefs and programs that are holding us back?
- What is one tip or takeaway that listeners can implement immediately to start reconditioning their mind for the success they want?
Social Media Links: