Welcome Show Hosts & Editors!
Are you looking for a business mindset expert to interview for your radio show, podcast or print article? Alicia Cramer is a renowned mindset expert, an author, coach, consultant, and a serial entrepreneur. She has been written about in Forbes, and has been a guest on numerous radio shows, including ESPN Denver and Fox Business radio. Email email@example.com to discuss booking her for an upcoming segment.
Download the Media Kit below to access graphics, links, and listen to past interviews.
Alicia Cramer is a renowned mindset expert, an author, coach, consultant, and a serial entrepreneur. Having worked with hundreds of private clients for well over a decade - from startups to owners of multi-million-dollar companies, Alicia has an intimate understanding of the mindset pitfalls that affect entrepreneurs. Her clients include successful business professionals, executives, and entrepreneurs who are driven to take their personal and professional success to the next level.
Topic/Show Title Options:
The Mindset of a Self-Made Success
The Mindset to Achieve Everything You Want Out of Life
Show Topic Teaser:
What separates the average business owner who barely makes ends meet, from the ultra-successful individual who overcame their adversities to become a self-made success? While the peddlers are happily selling the dream of the laptop lifestyle, the reality is, there is more to success than the latest marketing tactic. There is a certain mindset that is required to achieve the lifestyle you truly desire.
Potential Interview Questions:
1. What are some of the most common challenges entrepreneurs struggle with?
2. How does someone’s mindset (or beliefs) affect their success in business?
3. How can someone change their beliefs about themselves and their ability to be successful?
4. Are there certain habits someone can develop to be more successful?
5. Can you share a mindset strategy that listeners can start doing right away?
6. How does visualization help someone achieve their goals?
7. Should people write their goals?
8. Why does having a mentor or associating with successful people help?
9. Why do some very successful people seem so unhappy?
10. What are some of the traits that self-made successful people have?
Social Media Links: